Kelly Hospitality Charity Golf Classic
It’s golf tourney time again!
The 26th Annual Kelly Hospitality Group Charity Golf Classic will be held on Monday, October 21st, at Nags Head Golf Links. We are asking for your support of this fun-filled event of which 100% of the proceeds benefit the Outer Banks Community Foundation.
To date, the KHG Charity Golf Classic has raised over $375,000 for the Outer Banks Community Foundation. Over $300,000 has been awarded through the years to support many worthwhile causes and projects for Outer Banks nonprofit organizations. The additional funds remain in an account to sustain the foundation and support Dare County and Outer Banks communities for years to come.
The year’s event kicks off with a shotgun start at 12:45pm and continues after play at Pamlico Jack’s Restaurant and Bar for the 19th Hole Awards, tournament sponsor recognition, and hospitality party. The party includes an extensive buffet and open bar for all golfers and guests!
Please consider sponsoring a team or contributing as a Hole Sponsor.
- October 21st
- 12:45pm shotgun start
- Nags Head Golf Links
- $175 per player or $650 per team
- The entry fee includes cart, green fees, range balls, SWAG and 2 tickets to the after party which includes full buffet, dinner, and open bar for every golfer
- Hole Sponsorship is only $200
- Download the registration form below
- Fax to 252.480.2665 or email it to Jeff Bellantine and email@example.com.
- Checks should be payable to the Outer Banks Community Foundation and mailed to Kelly Hospitality Group, PO Box 1089, Nags Head, NC 27959
- You can also pay by credit card by calling 252.441.4116
Contact Jeff at 252.441.4116 or Mike Kelly at 252.202.4116 for additional information.